writer dette, 24 ... frustrated writer and dreamer

links Daily Inquirer
GMA News
CNN
USA Today
AsiaWeek
BBC
Discovery


disclaimer all articles here are written by me. all thoughts and musings, unless otherwise credited, belong to the writer and the writer alone. in other words, if it's not stated that i took it from some other person, or thing... that thought or idea is mine. so please, give credit where credit is due. *that goes for me too*

archives March 2007
April 2007


credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Sunday, March 25, 2007
intro

this is my attempt to continue on with what i have started in college, writing.

i was part of The LaSallian, the official English student publication of De La Salle University. and those were one of the fondest and proudest moment of my life.

and so... i bring you another blog. this is a far cry from "badbadz: my side of the world"... this blog will be dealing more on my views on politics, current events... all those serious stuff. i don't expect this blog to have a lot of readers, this blog is just for my personal development. i don't want my writing skills to go down the toilet.

i am a fangirl, but i do have a serious side. :)

please watch out for my very first post this april.

mood: sleepy

badbadz18 ♥ 6:31 PM link to post 0 comments